Tired of living check-to-check?
Making Change is a free series of classes taught by MSU Extension in partnership with the Niles District Library that prepare you to make informed financial decisions. This session will be held at Salvation Army. Drop-ins are welcome. Lunch is provided at 11:30am for registered participants. Click here to register.
Classes are held Tuesdays and Thursdays @12pm:
· Feb 3: Your Money Personality
· Feb 5 SMART goals and budgeting
· Feb 10: Understanding Credit
· Feb 12: Using Financial Services
· Feb 17: Saving and Investing
· Feb 19: Consumer Protection